Greatest Website Ever

Started by Jalby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm actually serious about this. I found it while bidding for a hotel in Hawaii on priceline. It's a message board that has lists of all the cities and what people have bidded for winning bids on priceline. It could save you tons of $$$$ getting hotels on your interviews.

http://pub210.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding
 
I agree with you Jalby. It was a very helpful website when I did my first Priceline bid a couple of years ago. And with the information I got from the site, I actually guessed which hotel I was getting on Hotwire before I even bid (just based on the amenities listed and the price).