Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi fellow Neurofolk,
I just began PGY3 in Neuro residency and am starting to look into fellowships, I have reached out to some and received a reply by email Sunday (!!). I thought this was pretty cool because not only was it the weekend, it was a holiday weekend and the responder was an attending.
Would you consider this a "green flag" for a program, or at least for the person who runs it? Or does it not matter/am I reading too much into this?
Thank you!
I just began PGY3 in Neuro residency and am starting to look into fellowships, I have reached out to some and received a reply by email Sunday (!!). I thought this was pretty cool because not only was it the weekend, it was a holiday weekend and the responder was an attending.
Would you consider this a "green flag" for a program, or at least for the person who runs it? Or does it not matter/am I reading too much into this?
Thank you!