Greetings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

soulstealer

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bombed with my first thread, found the info I needed, maybe this one will stay open longer so I can get to know some people here. I'm 26, currently back to school for compsci, going to start my prereq's this summer with the goal of getting into medical school 😉 any advice would be appreciated
 
bombed with my first thread, found the info I needed, maybe this one will stay open longer so I can get to know some people here. I'm 26, currently back to school for compsci, going to start my prereq's this summer with the goal of getting into medical school 😉 any advice would be appreciated

My best advice: Don't do stuff you hate because you think you're supposed to. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad