Greetings from Connecticut

Started by JasonCT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JasonCT

Titmice Excite Me
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to take a min to say hello to everyone here at SDN.

My name is Jason. I am 30 and just started my pre-med education.

A little about me, graduated high school went on to major in music. Became a professional classical musician, and then went into the funeral business. I was an embalmer for the past 6 years, where I became friends with one of the state's medical examiners and decided (with the help of my Dr. friend) that I would love to be a pathologist.

Feel free to say hello, I look forward to sharing with all of you.
 
Hey Jason. Welcome to the wonderful world that is SDN. Like jon2727 stated there's a lot of info on this site. Also good luck!!!