Greetings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soulstealer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
bombed with my first thread, found the info I needed, maybe this one will stay open longer so I can get to know some people here. I'm 26, currently back to school for compsci, going to start my prereq's this summer with the goal of getting into medical school ;) any advice would be appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

bombed with my first thread, found the info I needed, maybe this one will stay open longer so I can get to know some people here. I'm 26, currently back to school for compsci, going to start my prereq's this summer with the goal of getting into medical school ;) any advice would be appreciated

My best advice: Don't do stuff you hate because you think you're supposed to. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup: