Griffith Medicine 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caren07

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I didn't see any thread for Griffith 2020 so here we go. I recently got an offer from Griffith and I intend to accept it! Are there any other internationals here going to Griffith next year? I was also wondering if there were any current/former Griffith international students willing to share their experience/advice about the school or living on the Gold Coast in general :)

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I've also accepted an offer to study medicine at Griffith next year. Super excited to meet everyone and get started! I'd love to hear the experiences of any current/former students as well!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, good to hear! Have you gotten your CoE yet? If yes how long did it take for you to get it? I'm just hoping mine will show up soon enough so I can start applying for the visa

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, good to hear! Have you gotten your CoE yet? If yes how long did it take for you to get it? I'm just hoping mine will show up soon enough so I can start applying for the visa
Yeah, I received my CoE at the end of August roughly 2 weeks or so after I paid the deposit

The official Facebook group for the class of 2023 is up :) here's the link:

I’ll be heading there as well! Can’t wait to meet yall

Reactions: 1 users