Group for Beat the Boards (subscription will last until September 30, 2019)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AD04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friend is gathering a group for BTB subscription. Goal is to get 50% off. Basically, the more people in the group, the bigger the discount (up to 50% off). The difference about this group is that subscription will last until September 30, 2019 (excellent for current PGY-3).

This is the detail per my friend (I bolded the parts that are important):

---

I was able to negotiate very good deal, I guess. She assured me that whenever we will buy our Beat The Board subscription, she will make it VALID UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 2019.
I repeat, for the price of one year subscription we will get subscription until September 2019.

The price depends on number of participant. If we come up with 50 people, we will get our packet for half price (regular price is $1097), so for $549. If we come up with 20 people, it will be 20% discount. 1 participant - 1 percent discount.

No matter how many people - she assured me we get our subscription effective purchase date until September 30, 2019.

But she specifically stipulated that that this offer is for senior residents only: PGY-3, PGY-4, and attendings. Psychiatric PGY-2 are not qualified for this offer (I guess she is protecting her future business and this is quite justifiable).

---

If you're personally interested or want to get your whole class on-board, work it out with my friend at:

akaipov @ larkinhospital . com

(Delete the extra spaces.)

Members don't see this ad.