Guaranteed Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hyper_74

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay, maybe not guaranteed, but this will definitely help your chances of having a great interview...........Listerine PocketPaks!!!

Maybe you don't believe me, but I think there have helped me out during this grueling process.

The reasons why they are so great:

1) good breath. The last thing you want is the interviewers just sitting there and wondering what you ate for lunch. Popping a Listerine PocketPak will freshen your breath for 20-30, which is roughly the time of an interview.

2) No chewing gum related problems. With all the excitement of interview day, it is very easy to forget to spit that piece of gum out. Next thing you know is that you are trying to swallow it during the interview, it gets caught in your throat, and an interviewer has to perform the Heimlich on you. This is definitely not the first impression you want to make.

3) Burst of Freshness. I don't know about you guys, but after a day of touring the campus and sitting in the waiting room until they call your name, I can get pretty tired. The PocketPak provides a cooling sensation that rejuvenates your body. You will end up walking into the interview with so much confidence that you're bound to be accepted.

There may be other reasons that PocketPaks are so great, and I welcome anyone to add to this link. Also if you have ever been negatively affected by PocketPaks, I will also welcome those comments.

Please keep this to yourselves. If the Admissions Committee ever found out about this, they may be on the lookout because PocketPaks give an applicant an unfair advantage during the interview.

One final warning: on the actual packaging, it states to store them at 59-77 degrees F. I cannot stress how important this is. If stored outside this range, they will have negative effects, and you might as well not even bother interviewing.

I hope those of you who decide on using PocketPaks will do so responsibly.
Take care, and good luck with upcoming interviews, hyper

PS...sorry for the dumb post, I just finished my last class of the semester and I think I may be overly excited :p

Members don't see this ad.

You forgot to mention that those suckers can come in handy as aphrodisiacs during dates.