Guess We'll Have To Wait Longer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jamier2

SDN Hillbilly Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just read on another site that one of my state schools, University of Kentucky, is pushing its admission timetable back a month due to the AAMCAS screw-up. I was expecting to hear things like this pretty soon, and not surprised.

I just hate to know through this whole process, I could have been done a month ago. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

It's not the entire process but this particular year's AMCAS on line that's screwing things up.... I'd hate to be applying this year....

Originally posted by Popoy:
•It's not the entire process but this particular year's AMCAS on line that's screwing things up.... I'd hate to be applying this year....•

Actually, at UK anyways, it is the whole process. They're expecting to start interviews a month later than usual. That will push everything else back with it. You are lucky not to be sharing in the joy of AAMCAS with us. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
<Insert recording of Hallelujah Chorus here>

Jamie, any such word from UofL? That would be great.

and what is the name of that other site????? That makes me very happy and not so nervous waiting for my august MCAT scores! :D