Guessing on recent MCATs

Started by jamesbon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jamesbon

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone that has taken a recent MCAT felt like you did A LOT more guessing on the test (sometimes blindly) than on the practice tests. I took June 5th, and there were a number of sections that were extremely difficult. I felt like I had to guess on many more questions than on practice tests? Any input would be great. Also, for people that have gotten their scores back, how did your score compare to your predicted score?
 
Has anyone that has taken a recent MCAT felt like you did A LOT more guessing on the test (sometimes blindly) than on the practice tests. I took June 5th, and there were a number of sections that were extremely difficult. I felt like I had to guess on many more questions than on practice tests? Any input would be great. Also, for people that have gotten their scores back, how did your score compare to your predicted score?
Yes, I felt very much like this. And I also took it on June 5th.