USMLE Gunners be gunning ! Time for FA 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Focused1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I just got an email saying the FA team has opened up its portal through which we can "help" em edit FA 2016. I made an account and see quite a few changes. I intend on going through FA 2015 and 2016 in parallel and add the extra stuff into my 2015 one. I give exam this year and hence wont get the new FA.. but these guys just croudsource stuff into their books which is being asked these days..
Hence the additional stuff is just extra points.
Anyone else got the email ? Planning to do the same ?
Pitch in !
Gunners Unite !! :-D

Members don't see this ad.

Is this really that essential? I've been annotating my FA 2015 for about a month and it's great. It would be a shame to have to start over for dedicated (I sit for the exam in March).
Not essential.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I disagree.
There are tons of changes in FA2016 as compared to FA2015 including a new section on Safety science.
Also, it's hard to just "add" new stuff into FA2015 since there are so many changes which you don't realize at the time.

I disagree.
There are tons of changes in FA2016 as compared to FA2015 including a new section on Safety science.
Also, it's hard to just "add" new stuff into FA2015 since there are so many changes which you don't realize at the time.
I'd be happy to add the new section of Safety science to my FA2015. However, if the systems sections aren't dramatically different I'll probably stick with FA2015.

So, I just got an email saying the FA team has opened up its portal through which we can "help" em edit FA 2016. I made an account and see quite a few changes. I intend on going through FA 2015 and 2016 in parallel and add the extra stuff into my 2015 one. I give exam this year and hence wont get the new FA.. but these guys just croudsource stuff into their books which is being asked these days..
Pitch in !

I would go with the new one.....hey Focused1 can you send me the link so I can see the new updates as well, thanks

Last edited:
Pitch in !

Hey is there any way that we can also receive the email to help edit FA 2016? I feel like I could add some useful info/mnemonics.

I think they sent the email to students using USMLERX. It had a lot of new info and drugs in it that I'm glad I saw, since I'll be taking my step before it comes out. The editing period has passed now and you can no longer access the file.

I think they sent the email to students using USMLERX. It had a lot of new info and drugs in it that I'm glad I saw, since I'll be taking my step before it comes out. The editing period has passed now and you can no longer access the file.
Hi, if you or Focused1 saved the copy, can you guys please email it?

Please guys, if you took note of the additional new drugs and the safety science chapter, would you consider sharing? Thank you.