GW- interviewed and no word yet

Started by rlt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rlt

Aggie2012
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at GW on 12/8 and have yet to hear anything back. I know that some acceptances have gone out to those who interviewed on the same day or the january date. I wanted to see if others were in a similar position and also see if anyone that was in a similar spot last year can offer insight. Do acceptances still go out to those who interviewed in dec/jan or is it just a matter of time before I get a wait-list or denial?

Thanks!
 
I interviewed in January and received the response less than a week after but from reading other posts it looks like if you weren't automatically accepted (or denied maybe) that they send out wait list emails beginning of march after all their interviews are done...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I were you I would e-mail/call the school to find out what your status is, or, at least, to find out what day you can expect to know what your status is.
 
I interviewed in January and received the response less than a week after but from reading other posts it looks like if you weren't automatically accepted (or denied maybe) that they send out wait list emails beginning of march after all their interviews are done...

Exactly. I was waitlisted the first day of March last year.

Kevin