GW requests info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Kermit

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a letter in the mail dated 10/10, but I didn't receive it until 10/19. It was a thin letter asking me to send GW a page of my AMCAS since they had been sent an incomplete copy. Has anyone else had this experience and will it delay a decision from the Admissions Committee? I interviewed on 9/20 and was hoping for a decision before Thanksgiving.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no personal experience of this, but there was a thread a while back about AMCAS cutting off the end of people's personal statements. Was that the page?

No, it wasn't my PS. They wanted the page of my AMCAS with my college(s) of attendance. Apparently, they want to verify that I attended the universities where my coursework is listed. I'm just confused b/c I was verified at the beginning of September, so I would have assumed they had received a verified copy.

Members don't see this ad :)
darrell told us (when i interviewed) that he will be asking for missing docs from students, that is a normal procedure.. so dont worry. he said that will be included in the 10 week period of time they give us.. this will not delay ur decision process.