curiouspanda727
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!
I am lucky to have received an acceptance from both MUSC and GW SOM. Up until now, I was set on MUSC for med school, but I just got off the waitlist at GW. I am super excited at this prospect but am also conflicted. I'm mostly drawn to GW for its diversity and focus on international health. I'm mostly curious about the dynamic amongst students at GW, and faculty support. How competitive is it? Are students internally ranked? Any insight at all is much appreciated.
I am lucky to have received an acceptance from both MUSC and GW SOM. Up until now, I was set on MUSC for med school, but I just got off the waitlist at GW. I am super excited at this prospect but am also conflicted. I'm mostly drawn to GW for its diversity and focus on international health. I'm mostly curious about the dynamic amongst students at GW, and faculty support. How competitive is it? Are students internally ranked? Any insight at all is much appreciated.