GW Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calipaww

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i submitted to amcas around the 19th of JUly but i have not recieved the GW secondary? anyone in the same boat??? they said they sent it but my mailbox keeps turning out empty!!!

Members don't see this ad.

sorry thats GW.. George Washington

cali
I changed the title spelling for you, since more people will respond in that way. :)

All you have to do is click on "edit" and change the stuff. Use it for future reference. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted 6/24, processed/verified/ on 7/2...and still no GW secondary. don't feel too bad. the us postal services has been known to blow.

submitted 7/7
verified 3 weeks after.

Got GW yesterday. It does take long. :( Do you have the essays? Perhaps you can get working on those.

"George Washington University If you are not attending school full-time during the entire 2002-2003 school year, please indicate activities, coursework, employment, or other occupations for that time period to account for full time involvement. Many of you will receive multiple acceptances to medical school. Briefly describe the specific factors that would be important to you in deciding whether to accept an offer of admission to The George Washington University School of Medicine. "

that's it, right?

Yes.
FYI: those are two separate questions. :)

What are some positive aspects of GW, besides the fact that it's near DC (if you consider that to be positive. :p). Honestly, the location isn't the safest in the world. It's hella expensive.

Are there any really good hospitals nearby? Are they particularly well-known in any field? Anyone have any ideas about postive things about GW?

btw, I'm doing my 'homework' on them right now too...

what up girl i am going to GW and i think its the best school in the world. i don't know why you say its not safe espec after sep 11th you cant even breath downtown DC the security is so high and its a school where there is a lot going on, bars, dance clubs, coffee shops, food, enter, DC is a college life so if you like that then youll have fun...if you like smaller places where there is no college life then dont apply to GW. I know the students are one of the happiest in the country very relaxed, friendly, administration is great, good teacher.....the only bad thing is that its expensive but thats what it is when you go to a private school...GW hospital was just build, about 500 beds, state of the art with trauma and ER ....its great subway system....if you look at the number of applic they get about 10,000 a year so there must be something if they are the top med school in the country for the number of applications.....
good luck