Quantcast

GW secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinkid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey Guys, it looks as if we have to use only the space provided to fill out our reasons for wanting to come there. is anyone attaching separate pages?

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just used the space (all 4 lines of space) they gave in the application, and tried to be as concise as possible.

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweet Tea
I just used the space (all 4 lines of space) they gave in the application, and tried to be as concise as possible.

likewise. maybe i'm almost glad they only gave us four lines, because i don't know that gw is my top choice school.

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm glad i didn't have to spend time thinking of a full-blown essay for "why i want to go to your school"... again.

actually, i think i'd be very happy at gw and could have used more space if it had been provided, but i managed to say what i needed to say in 4 lines.

calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i used the space provided.

what did you guys put? i just said something about the program.

Coolio30

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can we just write-see attached-on the space provided and attach a piece of paper to it. thanks.

chopsuey

miss independent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
you could, but they explicity say not to take up more space on the second page...

can we just write-see attached-on the space provided and attach a piece of paper to it. thanks.