GW vs. Geisel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yellowflower89

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am basically done hearing from schools and am on these two waitlists. I am wondering if anyone knows how seriously each of these schools take letters of intent? Basically just trying to get into either at this point. Also, I feel pretty equal about each of these schools so if anyone has an thoughts about them please let me know. Thanks!

Edit: I know that the GW waitlist is ranked and the Geisel waitlist is unranked. So, Geisel looks at all of their waitlist applicants once after April 30 and decides who to offer spots to then whereas GW probably just pulls from the list in order. So, would a letter of intent to GW raise me on the list you think? Is this something I could ask them?

Members don't see this ad.

I also heard that Dartmouth WL is unranked and they are REALLY into mission-fit and area-fit because of their location and focuses. So try to drive home the point of how you might thrive at and contribute to Dartmouth because at this point, they already knew your academic record/activities

• Care
Reactions: 1 users