GW waitlistees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jizzer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the deal? Please post if you have been accepted off the LIST.

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted off the waitlist last Wednesday.

congratulations again to Naya!! Really happy for ya. However, it has been very quiet for all the GW waitlistees.

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody have an idea of how many spots usually open up?

There was a previous post last year that stated about 50-60% come off the list, but I heard there are more people that were waitlisted than last year. I got my letter off the list last Wed.

jizzer, I don't personally know how many spots typically open up or how many people typically come off the list. Reliable numbers for GW are hard to come by. I have heard that there is usually good movement off the list and it is therefore a decent list to be on.

But, it does seem as though GW hasn't started making calls yet. They have sent some acceptance letters to alternates (naya and KDocGirl), but at least one of these was dated back in April. I don't think that any post May 15th spots are being filled yet, at least not to a significant extent. In the next few days, I think the "they called me" posts will start to trickle in. Until then, don't sweat it too much.