GWU Interview 12/6

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GUDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at George Washington U on 12/6 and was wondering if anyone else from that interview has heard back about acceptances yet? Fingers crossed!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at George Washington U on 12/6 and was wondering if anyone else from that interview has heard back about acceptances yet? Fingers crossed!
Haven't heard anything yet either. What'd you think of the program?

I interviewed and haven't heard back from them. Actually of the three interviews I've had so far I thought this was the least "personal". Can't say the day impressed me or made me really want to attend the program. I'm learning that these interviews are good "two-way" tools...gives us the opportunity to size up the school as much as they are sizing us up. That said, I don't have any offers yet so beggers can't be choosy!

Members don't see this ad :)
@hellohelloduh @BigRedPT @simplyirenic Hey! Did you all accept your spot at GWU for this year? If so, do you have any interview tips or advice? I interview 12/6! Also, how do you like the program if you took a seat? Thanks in advance!

@hellohelloduh @BigRedPT @simplyirenic Hey! Did you all accept your spot at GWU for this year? If so, do you have any interview tips or advice? I interview 12/6! Also, how do you like the program if you took a seat? Thanks in advance!

Hey there! I actually ended up taking a seat at Texas Woman's University (it's great, I love it, you should totally come, etc. etc.) but GWU is a great school too and it's great you landed an interview there!

As far as interviews go, it was definitely one of the more relaxed ones for me--the group interview went really smoothly and my solo interview with a professor was more like a conversation. I know for me at least there was a little pressure to be "interesting" considering I was being interviewed with like three or four other candidates, but just be yourself and be confident and you'll be fine! :) Best of luck!

Hey there! I actually ended up taking a seat at Texas Woman's University (it's great, I love it, you should totally come, etc. etc.) but GWU is a great school too and it's great you landed an interview there!

As far as interviews go, it was definitely one of the more relaxed ones for me--the group interview went really smoothly and my solo interview with a professor was more like a conversation. I know for me at least there was a little pressure to be "interesting" considering I was being interviewed with like three or four other candidates, but just be yourself and be confident and you'll be fine! :) Best of luck!

Are you at TWU Houston or Dallas? I also applied there! I'm from Dallas so still waiting their reply :)

Are you at TWU Houston or Dallas? I also applied there! I'm from Dallas so still waiting their reply :)

I'm at TWU Houston! I'm an East Coaster originally but I have family friends in the Houston area, so I picked it over Dallas.

Reactions: 1 user