GWU Interview...and UDel Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mktggonept

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I applied to GW and was offered an interview on 1/7. I've been reading the threads and was wondering if people get accepted to the program before their interview? I thought I saw this come up and was just curious.

Also, can anyone tell me what they thought of the program and how was the interview? I saw old threads but I wanted to possibly get new perspectives!

Another thing, I applied to UDel and went on an interview,. I just found out that I did not get accepted but tthey were holding onto my application for a re-review next month. Has anyone heard of students who got in after being rejected the first time?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't think that anyone gets accepted to GW before the interviews, but it didn't take long after the interview for me to hear back. I had my interview on 12/10 and got my acceptance email 4 days later. I liked GW (although I am a little biased because that's where I went for undergrad). The facilities were nice and new and all the students seemed to like the program. I really like the area too. The interview was pretty laid back. There was a group interview, a group "activity", the tour and then an individual interview. The individual interview was more about the interviewer making sure my file was complete and making sure all my questions were answered. I don't know that I'll attend mostly because the school is so much more expensive than the other schools I have applied to.

As for UDel, I don't know much. I know they are now scheduling their third and final (I think) round of interviews. I got accepted after the first round, but had to decline (very sadly) because there are no jobs for my husband in Newark, DE. Who knows, maybe you'll get my spot. I imagine you weren't so much rejected as put on a waiting list for any spots they still have available after this round of interviews. Sorry I can't really answer your question though.

Good luck!