GWU Secondary - HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ry835

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question nine has a table to fill in class requirements. The problem is that neither typing on a typewriter nor my handwriting will fit in the space provided. Would it be unprofessional for me to make a table exactly that size and glue it to that space? I am especially wondering because they do say to not submit answers on additional sheets....it's not really an additional sheet though imho. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Perhaps you could find someone with smaller handwriting to fill out the table for you.

Originally posted by ry835
What do you guys think?

All I can say is I hate having to type stuff on a typewriter. You'd think they could make a .pdf file available.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe this is a crazy idea, but perhaps you could create a document in Word using a small font so that all the answers to the questions line up with the spaces in the application. Then you could print it out. It'll take a while, but it might be worth it. I personally didn't have problems using a typewriter. Good luck. :)

i don't see anything wrong with glue

Best thing to do

1. Get adobe acrobat full version
2. Find a scanner
3. Scan in document
4. Change to PDF file and simply creat text boxes in the spaces you want to type into

Bikini Princess,
I agree with you about the typewriter thing. You would think that in this high-tech day and age...but anyway....
thanks for the help, guys. I'm gonna think about it a bit longer. I like the scanner idea although I would have to go hunt one down (that would be much easier if I were at school!). Ok, I'm done babbling now....hehe.....Thanks.