GWU Secondary????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DZT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of handwriting the GWU secondary. It does not have any long essays like Dartmouth but instead gives you four lines for each of of the the three questions: "why GWU," "plans for 2002-3," and employment info.

I write rather small and was thinking that I could handwrite the whole thing. Any suggestions for secondaries in this format (non-essay, short answer types like Upstate).

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by DZT
I'm thinking of handwriting the GWU secondary. It does not have any long essays like Dartmouth but instead gives you four lines for each of of the the three questions: "why GWU," "plans for 2002-3," and employment info.

I write rather small and was thinking that I could handwrite the whole thing. Any suggestions for secondaries in this format (non-essay, short answer types like Upstate).

hey, is it online? did they send you an email or letter?

I handwrote that secondary. Just make sure it is printed and extremely legible and I suggest black ink. (By the way, I got accepted off a waitlist there, so it must not have made a bad impression, anyway.)

Members don't see this ad :)
hey..can you post the essay questions for GWU?

bump...
how did you get the secondary?

i received the secondary application in the mail today. my amcas was verified june 13.

anyone else handwriting the Gw secondary?