H.S Junior planning to pursue Pharmacy

Started by eyemay
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyemay

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am currently dual enrolled at a community college. I want to finish my prereqs at UF and get to their pharmacy school. Because I am taking most of my prereqs for pharm school at a community college, will the school most likely not accept me because I have taken most of the prereqs at comm. college, rather than someone who has taken it university level. I am worried that I am at a huge disadvantage because my prereqs are taken at a comm college and I won't get into UF pharm school.
These are the classes that I have taken/ currently take
Fall 2011
Intro to chem 1025/lab
American history 1
Intermediate Algebra 1033
Comp 1
Spring 2012
Bio 1 cellular processes BSC2010/lab
American History 2
Humanities Honors
College Algebra
planning to take in the summer of 2012
Gen chem 1 CHM2045/lab
Computer class
Fall of 2013 ( sr year of H.S)
Bio 2 2011/lab BSC 2011
Anatomy and physiology BSC 2085/lab
American national gov't
world religions
Ethics
spring sem
Gen chem 2 2046/lab
Anatomy and physiology BSC 2086/LAB
speech
trignometry