h1 sponsorship after DDS

Started by sana1986
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sana1986

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Friends

I know this question has been put up earlier also, but i could not find a certain answer. My question is, since we have to have an h1 visa to work in US after DDS, do we get the sponsors easily who are ready to file our H1,,, may be hospitals or private clinics. Because no one wants to study so hard, have a huge debt and have no job. I am really confused coz I have read some statements here at SDN itself with people stating no job after dds. It surprised me though.So please guide me as i really want to become a dentist again,,,its my dream...Please help... Any replies will be appreciated.

Thanx