INBDE after MPH (International Dentist)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MPH_DENTIST

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am an international dentist with 8years of experience. I have recently been admitted to MPH epidemiology at the US University. I am hoping to take INBDE exam. I was hoping to get in contact with anyone who has taken INBDE after MPH or during MPH education.
 
Hello, I am an international dentist with 8years of experience. I have recently been admitted to MPH epidemiology at the US University. I am hoping to take INBDE exam. I was hoping to get in contact with anyone who has taken INBDE after MPH or during MPH education.
I am planning to give inbde during MPH, but I have applied for MPH for Fall 2021