Haha...Pharmacists on the Today Show.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Rutgers contingent is making us all look like nerds.

Weather dude: "So how do you celebrate Pharmacists' Week?"
Rutgers student: "Educate patients!"

The correct answer is "receive free gifts from pharmaceutical companies and corporate pharmacies."

God damn I hate being sick...it's the only time I'm awake early enough to watch the Today Show. I need steroids.
 
The Rutgers contingent is making us all look like nerds.

Weather dude: "So how do you celebrate Pharmacists' Week?"
Rutgers student: "Educate patients!"

The correct answer is "receive free gifts from pharmaceutical companies and corporate pharmacies."

God damn I hate being sick...it's the only time I'm awake early enough to watch the Today Show. I need steroids.

Ehhh...I'm going to have to beat up my Rutgers Interns for that...🙄
 
24818BP~Nelson-Posters.jpg


On a serious note, it's good us pharmacy folks got at least 5 milliseconds of airtime to get our message across.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woohoo, Prednisone 40mg X 7d. That'll cure what ails me. The other kids going to student health first thing in the AM are dinguses. I'm second in line, behind this girl who is just as sick as me...both of us sitting down because we're weak. They open the doors and all of the students that aren't really that sick all rush in while me and that poor girl slowly hobble in to be last in line. Thankfully they triage patients so we were first to be seen anyway...but still...what a bunch of dinguses.
 
hmm sounds like a crappy health center. The health center I used to go to was like in a dungeon or something. No ventillation whatsoever and everyone's sick as dogs.
 
I've been taking Prednisone for 3 years now 👎 and I wouldn't want to be on 40 mg. I've done everything from 60 - 7.5 so far...seven days isn't that bad though. I just cower at that P word. lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No comment at this time. Pending Administration review.😉
You wouldn't believe the stink though.

I'm not going to lay out details, because of who might see, but ALL of the deans are involved in ours. It's a big friggin deal.
 
When I was a P-1, someone was caught cheating during an exam. They removed the cheat sheet, and in the end, only deducted 5 points from his exam because the cheat sheet didn't have any helpful information. I had already finished the exam by the time it occurred. A lot of people were upset that they didn't give him a zero.