haha this is really pathetic!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manimworried

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone here able to recall some stuff they "learned" (unintentionally) while practicing the verbal section of the mcat?

haha its like ill be talking to a friend and ill mention that i read something interesting somewhere and i will later recall it was from an mcat passage. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

anyone here able to recall some stuff they "learned" (unintentionally) while practicing the verbal section of the mcat?

haha its like ill be talking to a friend and ill mention that i read something interesting somewhere and i will later recall it was from an mcat passage. :laugh:

lucky you!unfortunately, i do not understand anything i am reading in those darn passages. :)

It happens to me all the time lol.

hah! totally happens to me all the time...thought i was the only one... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Its even better the other way around. I once had a verbal passage which was identical to something I read earlier in my undergraduate career. I then could answer questions which require assumptions and inferences, b/c they are usually about some other information which wasnt presented but youve read more about. (of course u can still answer the question from the info given 2 u)

10 Real SATs, some passage ab marriage. guy's mom meets girl's family, was served banana and tea. did not talk about marriage at all. mom comes home and says they turned down the proposal bc banana and tea dont go together. oh i remember it from back in the day... got plenty more too.