Half a heartbeat from a SNOW DAY!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aboveliquidice

No sacrifice - No victory
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RANT: 120 schools, including all public schools, have cancelled class due to inclement weather = SNOW DAY. BUT!!! Only TWO universities (so far as I know) have not reported status for tomorrow's class schedule. Pacific University and Oregon Health Sciences Univeristy.

What is up with that??? If everyone else is closed - shouldn't we be closed too? Forget about our pulmonary final tomorrow - take home exams are just as effective!!! Why not start christmas one day early - everyone, students and teachers alike, would be thankful - so come on Prez, hook up a couple hundred stressed out pharmacy students!!! /RANT

~above~
 
RANT: 120 schools, including all public schools, have cancelled class due to inclement weather = SNOW DAY. BUT!!! Only TWO universities (so far as I know) have not reported status for tomorrow's class schedule. Pacific University and Oregon Health Sciences Univeristy.

What is up with that??? If everyone else is closed - shouldn't we be closed too? Forget about our pulmonary final tomorrow - take home exams are just as effective!!! Why not start christmas one day early - everyone, students and teachers alike, would be thankful - so come on Prez, hook up a couple hundred stressed out pharmacy students!!! /RANT

~above~

Everybody s**** their pants upon seeing snow in Western Oregon, and EVERYTHING gets closed. I wouldn't be at all surprised, but they'll make an announcement as close to the 6AM PST cutoff time as possible.

PSU is closed, U of Portland is open. I say you're probably open, considering your location.

But what do I know, I haven't been in Portland for 6 months.

FireShot capture #35 - 'Council Bluffs Weather Forecast and Conditions Iowa (51501)' - www_weath.png
This will make for a fun! commute. Enjoy the snow though!
 
Last edited by a moderator: