Hampton University’s Masters of Medical Science 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

earthsmitty23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings All!
I am creating this thread because I haven’t seen one as of late for the 2018 candidates for the Masters in Medical Science program at Hampton University. I submitted my application about a month or so ago and have completed my interview, and am now waiting to receive my letter of acceptance. Please post about your current status and if you have heard anything back! Also, those looking for a roommate, etc please comment below.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!! There's a continued thread from the 2017 page that candidates of this cycle have been posting on. This is the link Hampton University's Masters in Medical Science 2017
Unless you want to post the link to this one in that thread so people can navigate over, feel free. I applied back in November, and I've been accepted. I'm not opposed to the roommate idea, as I'm still apartment hunting.

Hey!! There's a continued thread from the 2017 page that candidates of this cycle have been posting on. This is the link Hampton University's Masters in Medical Science 2017
Unless you want to post the link to this one in that thread so people can navigate over, feel free. I applied back in November, and I've been accepted. I'm not opposed to the roommate idea, as I'm still apartment hunting.

Hi, thank you so much for your response. I am super familiar with the old post, however, I was unaware that new applicants were expanding on the old post in the comments area. I am going to send you a personal message in terms of apartments and such

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Guys! Hey thanks @earthsmitty23 for creating the 2018 HAMPTON Univerisity Masters In Medical Science thread. I, too have applied and invited for interview. I am now awaiting for a response! Looks to be that we are all in the same boat regarding finding living arrangements. I have hunted and was successful in finding a condusive environment to study and wake up in, on Facebook Marketplace. Input your desired Zipcode & radius you seek to find shelter from Hampton University and bodaboom badabing. Jackpot #Fistpump *Also can input the amount of bdrm & ba needed*

Can’t wait to hear back from the HU’s Graduate school of admissions committee!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guys! Hey thanks @earthsmitty23 for creating the 2018 HAMPTON Univerisity Masters In Medical Science thread. I, too have applied and invited for interview. I am now awaiting for a response! Looks to be that we are all in the same boat regarding finding living arrangements. I have hunted and was successful in finding a condusive environment to study and wake up in, on Facebook Marketplace. Input your desired Zipcode & radius you seek to find shelter from Hampton University and bodaboom badabing. Jackpot #Fistpump *Also can input the amount of bdrm & ba needed*

Can’t wait to hear back from the HU’s Graduate school of admissions committee!
What were your stats

I just got accepted I didn’t do an in person interview . Not sure if I’m going though heard bad reviews