You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hampton University DPT Class of 2015
Started by blaxican21
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey guys! Sorry for asking but I can't seem to figure out what the tuition is for Hampton...
The website directed me to a link which said $17,732 per semester.
source: http://science.hamptonu.edu/pt/financial.cfm
I checked the APTA website (which was updated this year) and it said $6,520 per semester.
source: http://www.apta.org/apta/directorie...PE=PT&id=58417167-8DC1-4F1D-B352-549C289C5324
This tuition posted from the website seems really expensive and the tuition from APTA seems really cheap. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thank you!
The website directed me to a link which said $17,732 per semester.
source: http://science.hamptonu.edu/pt/financial.cfm
I checked the APTA website (which was updated this year) and it said $6,520 per semester.
source: http://www.apta.org/apta/directorie...PE=PT&id=58417167-8DC1-4F1D-B352-549C289C5324
This tuition posted from the website seems really expensive and the tuition from APTA seems really cheap. Can anyone clear this up for me? Thank you!
jmd13- check this thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=978053&page=2&highlight=hampton yoda11 called the school to get the approximate tuition. I think it's closer to what the APTA website had.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a bit confused. On their website, it says they may conduct interviews. Is that just a maybe or an absolutely not?
http://science.hamptonu.edu/pt/admission.cfm
http://science.hamptonu.edu/pt/admission.cfm
I'm a bit confused. On their website, it says they may conduct interviews. Is that just a maybe or an absolutely not?
http://science.hamptonu.edu/pt/admission.cfm
They don't interview
has anyone received acceptance or heard anything from Hampton for this upcoming fall 2014 yet?
I keep getting graduate college day emails from them but nothing else.
Cool, that's good news.
I believe so since I haven't heard of anyone getting accepted or rejected. I haven't been getting those emails though. What do they say?
Yes same here. I don't think its good news or bad news.Yeah I haven't heard anything either. It doesn't say much just a link to register for the 2nd annual graduate college day. I think I have received 3 of these emails mostly recently this morning
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes same here. I don't think its good news or bad news.
I wonder if the emails mean anything because I haven't received any. Maybe it's foreshadowing your guys' acceptance and my rejection lol
Hi everyone! I just got an email from Hampton welcoming me to the DPT program! Any other acceptances?
Class of 2017
Class of 2017
Not yet for me! Mind posting your stats? 🙂Hi everyone! I just got an email from Hampton welcoming me to the DPT program! Any other acceptances?
Class of 2017
Can you post ur stats with gre as well?Hi everyone! I just got an email from Hampton welcoming me to the DPT program! Any other acceptances?
Class of 2017
Hello i just wanted to ask about Hampton University Dpt proram. Can anybody share how the program is. Like pros and cons?
Also I heard that Hampton University is top schools for African Americans. Does that mean they do not accept other ethnicities in pt program?
Also I heard that Hampton University is top schools for African Americans. Does that mean they do not accept other ethnicities in pt program?
Hello i just wanted to ask about Hampton University Dpt proram. Can anybody share how the program is. Like pros and cons?
Also I heard that Hampton University is top schools for African Americans. Does that mean they do not accept other ethnicities in pt program?
What specifically would you like to know? You can DM me with your questions about the program. As far as Hampton being an Historically Black College/University, that has no impact on their admissions or the physical therapy program. All of our classes are diverse with individuals from several different backgrounds from all across the country. Hope that helps.
What specifically would you like to know? You can DM me with your questions about the program. As far as Hampton being an Historically Black College/University, that has no impact on their admissions or the physical therapy program. All of our classes are diverse with individuals from several different backgrounds from all across the country. Hope that helps.
How are the classes scheduled? How many hours of studying do you guys do each day? Is there a lot of option for clinocal rotations?
How are the classes scheduled? How many hours of studying do you guys do each day? Is there a lot of option for clinocal rotations?
You'll have 2-3 classes/labs a day in the first semester. Classes begin a 9am. Studying is pretty subjective as some study more than others, but my advice would be to study as much as possible. I basically studied all day and just took breaks. You get a lot of information given to you in a short amount of time, so the more you study and actually learn the information, the better. Clinical rotations are set up by one of the professors. They have several options in the Hampton Roads area, but you can also choose to complete them outside of the area if you would like. Clinical rotations don't begin until the Fall semester of your second year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted to the class of 2017! Anybody else?!
when do you hear??
I was recently accepted to the class of 2017! Anybody else?!
when did** you hear?
I heard a couple weeks agowhen do you hear??
Can u share ur stats?I heard a couple weeks ago
I don't remember my GRE but it wasn't spectacular great. 3.4 cumulative GPA and 3.2 prerequisite. Pretty average stuffCan u share ur stats?
Did you guys applied early?I don't remember my GRE but it wasn't spectacular great. 3.4 cumulative GPA and 3.2 prerequisite. Pretty average stuff
I applied around october so is that y dont hear anything frkm them lol
They r rlly bad at notifying
I didn't apply for early decision or anything. I agree that they aren't the best in terms of communication with applicantsDid you guys applied early?
I applied around october so is that y dont hear anything frkm them lol
They r rlly bad at notifying
Hi guys, congrats to all those who will be attending Hampton University. I graduated from hampton in May 2011. If you guys need any info or any information on housing or anything about HUSOP, please contact me. I have a very good housing possibility in a quiet, gated community about 6 miles away from school. You may contact me at 443-280-0368 or by email... [email protected]. Good luck to everyone.
For anyone else who was accepted, I went ahead and created a facebook group. So go ahead and get to know your future classmates! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/221550754709215/
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last edited:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Last edited: