Hampton University School of Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmypharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have attended Hampton Pharmacy school in VA during the past few years or are currently still attending, do/did you like it? What were things you didn't like? I just want to know how the school is before making a decision.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hampton University School of Pharmacy has Scholarships now, their prerequisites are simple and to me they are cheaper to attend than UNC-Chapel Hill after I did the calculations. Hampton is my first choice school even though its a four year school but its close to home and family.

Hampton University School of Pharmacy has Scholarships now, their prerequisites are simple and to me they are cheaper to attend than UNC-Chapel Hill after I did the calculations. Hampton is my first choice school even though its a four year school but its close to home and family.
Do you know anyone that attended Hampton and if they thought it was a good school(in terms of professors being helpful, education etc)? I'm just apprehensive since their NAPLEX exam score seems lower in comparison to other schools.