Hampton University!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know Hampton University Pharmacy EMAIL? and How many courses of Speech Communication do we need to take for pre-ques?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know?

I applied to Hampton, got an interview, you only need one speech class.

Sorry, I don't know their email address... why don't you call them?

Dang !!! when I saw the title of this post, I thought that you were going to write about how you got in !!!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks you TCB!, how many schools did u apply and what was ur gpa and extracurrilium and pharmacy experient and pcat?hhehe i wanna go to hampton too man

PharmDster you're asking these questions to the wrong person... I don't feel comfortable answering the question regarding GPA, since it has always been a sensitive subject for me.

However, I will answer others:

I applied to: 5 schools... I’ m most likely going to get rejected to four schools, so I am not worried anymore.

PCAT: never had the desire to take it.

Extracurricular: I have some experience in public health pharmacy, clinical and Long Term Care pharmacy. When I started volunteering, I tried to volunteer in different areas of pharmacy. I used to work at hospital, until they fired me; I managed to get letters of recommendations from the director of the pharmacist though... that was a close call.

As for yourself, did you apply already?? Or you’re thinking about applying for fall 2006.

Good luck, I am still waiting for a decision letter; however I already applied to a bunch of undergraduate schools in case I don't get in anywhere.

I am going to apply in the Fall 2006? hopefully to 16 schools..but its cool man if u dont wanna talk about ur gpa, mine it sucks anyway 2.5 rite now

At the beginning of this process, I was going to apply to a lot of schools , but things didn't work out my way. Just make sure that you have all the pre-reqs for all those schools before you squander your money. Also Hampton requires two history classes.
I will tell you my GPA if I get in somewhere, I just don't want people to discourage me right now... I am not ready for negative feedbacks. Some folks here are very good at that.

alright man keep it up man..tell me when u get in thanks!!!

hope u get in man!!

I hadn't even thought of applying to Hampton University, until this past weekend anyways. I was driving through Virginia and we decided to spend the evening in Hampton. I remembered that there is a pharm school there so my boyfriend and I went and drove around to see it. I love the location of the campus, its right there by the water, which is awesome! ANYWAYS, I like the location, but I havent really read into the actual college itself much. What are your reasons for applying to this school, if you don't mind me asking?
~Emily