Hampton University!!!!

Started by PharmDster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know Hampton University Pharmacy EMAIL? and How many courses of Speech Communication do we need to take for pre-ques?
 
I applied to Hampton, got an interview, you only need one speech class.

Sorry, I don't know their email address... why don't you call them?


Dang !!! when I saw the title of this post, I thought that you were going to write about how you got in !!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks you TCB!, how many schools did u apply and what was ur gpa and extracurrilium and pharmacy experient and pcat?hhehe i wanna go to hampton too man
 
PharmDster you're asking these questions to the wrong person... I don't feel comfortable answering the question regarding GPA, since it has always been a sensitive subject for me.

However, I will answer others:

I applied to: 5 schools... I’ m most likely going to get rejected to four schools, so I am not worried anymore.

PCAT: never had the desire to take it.

Extracurricular: I have some experience in public health pharmacy, clinical and Long Term Care pharmacy. When I started volunteering, I tried to volunteer in different areas of pharmacy. I used to work at hospital, until they fired me; I managed to get letters of recommendations from the director of the pharmacist though... that was a close call.

As for yourself, did you apply already?? Or you’re thinking about applying for fall 2006.

Good luck, I am still waiting for a decision letter; however I already applied to a bunch of undergraduate schools in case I don't get in anywhere.
 
I am going to apply in the Fall 2006? hopefully to 16 schools..but its cool man if u dont wanna talk about ur gpa, mine it sucks anyway 2.5 rite now
 
At the beginning of this process, I was going to apply to a lot of schools , but things didn't work out my way. Just make sure that you have all the pre-reqs for all those schools before you squander your money. Also Hampton requires two history classes.
I will tell you my GPA if I get in somewhere, I just don't want people to discourage me right now... I am not ready for negative feedbacks. Some folks here are very good at that.
 
alright man keep it up man..tell me when u get in thanks!!!

hope u get in man!!
 
I hadn't even thought of applying to Hampton University, until this past weekend anyways. I was driving through Virginia and we decided to spend the evening in Hampton. I remembered that there is a pharm school there so my boyfriend and I went and drove around to see it. I love the location of the campus, its right there by the water, which is awesome! ANYWAYS, I like the location, but I havent really read into the actual college itself much. What are your reasons for applying to this school, if you don't mind me asking?
~Emily