Handy Lookup Tool for the National Student Clearinghouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

efle

not an elf
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I do not condone omission of transcripts from your AMCAS in any way, shape or form. (@lovetobecomedds)

Here is a tool from the national student clearinghouse that lets you see what colleges participate. Wondering whether you need to track down that old community college credit that you took as a high schooler? Well, the answer is "yes" anyways, but if the college pops up here then its extra super yes.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Disclaimer: I do not condone omission of transcripts from your AMCAS in any way, shape or form. (@lovetobecomedds)

Here is a tool from the national student clearinghouse that lets you see what colleges participate. Wondering whether you need to track down that old community college credit that you took as a high schooler? Well, the answer is "yes" anyways, but if the college pops up here then its extra super yes.

This is AMAZING!! Thank you!!!! :cool:

Given that the list has over 5,000 line items (albeit with multiple entries for some schools), however, I think it will have limited use for most people, since, as we already knew, most schools participate. Even so, I guess it might have some value for someone wanting to hide bad grades or IAs from obscure, non-participating schools. On the other hand, I'll go out on a limb and guess that such people probably wouldn't be very strong candidates anyway!

Even so, this is awesome, and it never occurred to me to look for it, so, once again, thanks!!!! :cool: