Happiness Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
my new load of laundry smells great

awwww yeahhhh

Members don't see this ad.

my new load of laundry smells great

awwww yeahhhh

One of life's great pleasures. You are reminding me to wash my sheets, which smell of dog, and to febreeze my bedroom... which smells of dog.

Members don't see this ad :)
My white kitten decides to sleep in my clean load of dark laundry every time.

Good thing I love him. :love:

Reviving this --

Happy that I really enjoy my new job as a biology tutor at college. Beats the heck out of flipping burgers!

Happy that I lined up a job on campus in a professor's lab this summer, so that I don't have to leave home and my puppydog. Also I get to play with microbial ecology!!! which is just about my favorite thing.

Happy that we have a beekeeper who is willing to take the bees that have taken up residence in my bedroom window.

how about the rest of you guys??

Whoa! Were they honey bees?!

Whoa! Were they honey bees?!

They are honey bees. I can hear them buzzing in the walls. Honestly, I like bees - they're good for the local ecosystem - but I think I am done with having them in the wall next to my bedroom window.

We are hoping they will move into the wooden hive the beekeeper has set up. As they've been engaging in pre-swarm activity the last week and a half, maybe they'll finally get up and go the next warm day we get...

They are honey bees. I can hear them buzzing in the walls. Honestly, I like bees - they're good for the local ecosystem - but I think I am done with having them in the wall next to my bedroom window.

We are hoping they will move into the wooden hive the beekeeper has set up. As they've been engaging in pre-swarm activity the last week and a half, maybe they'll finally get up and go the next warm day we get...

That's so neat! I can see how the buzzing would get annoying through. The only insects that ever make a home in my house are ants or wasps so I'd welcome a friendly honey bee lol. I hope they find the new hive and relocate soon :)

Aw I love this thread!

My bf and I have been together for 4months today and he makes me very happy :)

I'm happy because I have a good, solid job, I'm doing well in all of my classes this semester, and I have a wonderful family who is my ultimate source of encouragement :)

BTW, Camy99, I LOVE your signature!!!

I'm happy because my boyfriend's brother/sister-in-law are having a baby today! So excited to meet the new little one once I have some time off...

Life is great. I got accepted into a good summer research program. I am almost in tears.

I'm happy because I'm finally figuring out my best ways to study that are the most effective for me so i can study in half the time and still learn the same amount of material.

Are you going to share your techniques?

Barca Milan today, should prove be a real cracker.

Carles-Puyol_2838762.jpg