Happy Birthday to Me :D

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PhilliesPhan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I decided to make this thread for 6 reasons:
1. hSDN is kind of dying.
2. I'm awesome
3. It's my birthday
4. I'm awesome
5. A thread like this has never been created before, so I'm a pioneer 😀
6. Oh, and did I mention?: I'M FREAKING AWESOME!

So haha, there's your thread solely about me and my birthday! :laugh:
 
So I decided to make this thread for 6 reasons:
1. hSDN is kind of dying.
2. I'm awesome
3. It's my birthday
4. I'm awesome
5. A thread like this has never been created before, so I'm a pioneer 😀
6. Oh, and did I mention?: I'M FREAKING AWESOME!

So haha, there's your thread solely about me and my birthday! :laugh:

Haps Births!

666133293_30d19f598a_z.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Love the pic! 😀

Happy birthday man! Don't let that "I'm awesome"-ness give you a false sense of security in university marks. 😛

Hahaha I won't dude! I was just seeing if any of you would say I display narcissistic traits lol. But thanks everyone, my birthday went great! 😀