Happy Fourth of July!

Started by owlegrad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
only had pork burgers growing up - beef was a "fancy dinner" but then again, I grew up on a hog farm and we ate our own.


PS to quote a RN friend of mine - Happy Independence Day - every country has a July 4th
 
only had pork burgers growing up - beef was a "fancy dinner" but then again, I grew up on a hog farm and we ate our own.


PS to quote a RN friend of mine - Happy Independence Day - every country has a July 4th
Little did you realize I was wishing everyone a happy day, not just Americans. 😛