-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Happy new year!
Started by Its Z
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I sense sarcasm...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sense sarcasm...
Nahh..
You must be working awful hard these days.....
Very,
Having a good time!
happy new year kids!
go out and make a difference in 2012!
![]()
I thought... never mind.
Not all of us are officially in 2012 yet.
happy new year! another year has gone by and i don't remember a thing! LOL!!
"No I didn't get a new card!"
"It's the same! Nothing changed! You're doing it wrong."
"Just look it up"
"You people..."
Happy New Year indeed. Worst working day of my life. 👎
"It's the same! Nothing changed! You're doing it wrong."
"Just look it up"
"You people..."
Happy New Year indeed. Worst working day of my life. 👎
Happy New Year indeed. Worst working day of my life. 👎
It's days like this and any Monday after a major holiday that make me dread the idea of working in retail. There is no understanding, just blame.
It's days like this and any Monday after a major holiday that make me dread the idea of working in retail. There is no understanding, just blame.
I can only imagine the fun that will be had tomorrow. Today was enough for me, tyvm.
We think tomorrow won't be as bad as Tuesday. A lot of offices are taking a long weekend this weekend like they did with Christmas because I think that tomorrow is the federal holiday. Dreams sometimes come true, right? 🙄
Happy New Year! If you dread working retail just think of the poor folks who work at gyms and fitness centers at this time of the year 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know what would be more fun? Making a thread for new year resolutions and then bumping it next year. Well, more fun than this anyway. 
EDIT: I don't work the first weekend of the new year this year! WOOT WOOT!!!
EDIT: I don't work the first weekend of the new year this year! WOOT WOOT!!!
I think y'all should go out and start making a difference in 2012. Start now.
I think y'all should go out and start making a difference in 2012. Start now.
I made a difference today.
I made a difference today.
Procrastinator. You should have started 363 days ago!
😉
Procrastinator. You should have started 363 days ago!
😉
In all fairness the world was supposed to have ended last week...guess he didn't want to waste the effort unitl he was sure it wasn't going to.
In all fairness the world was supposed to have ended last week...guess he didn't want to waste the effort unitl he was sure it wasn't going to.
Don't give him that kind of credit. He is just being lazy.
Don't give him that kind of credit. He is just being lazy.
You're mean and hateful.