Step I Hard to stay motivated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MyNameIsOtto

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is hard to stay motivated when you thoroughly study a subject and then do horribly on a Qbank Test.

I studied BRS physiology and then bombed Kaplan QBank.

I wanted to know if anyone here has just memorized Kaplan's medessentials, done a ton of q's on maybe UW and Kaplan and utilize no other source for exam prep? I'm emphasizing medessentials because, In my opinion, it seems wayyyyy better than FA 2008.

Basically, I feel like I'm wasting my time using all these other books like BRS's.