Harding University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats pharmthequah and everyone else who will be going to harding! One of my best friends will be in your class as well (she was accepted in like april of 2007)!

Members don't see this ad.

I got a message today, but it just said to call her back, and I didn't get it until 5:30, so I'll call tomorrow. Did anyone get a phone call that said, "Sorry, you're rejected?" or "Here's where you rank on our waitlist?"

Because as much as I'd like to think phone call = acceptance and start celebrating, it would suck to call tomorrow and get one of the other responses. :)

I got a message to call back, too! Which I just did, and I'm in!!! Congratulations to everyone! See ya in August

yep, i'm in too! congrats, guys! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats to all you guys on getting accepted!!!

see yall in august!

AHHHHHHHHH!!! Im in!!!!!
Can someone make a facebook group so we can all get somewhat better acquainted before school? (sorry i would if i could i am computer illiterate)

See you all in the fall :laugh:

AHHHHHHHHH!!! Im in!!!!!
Can someone make a facebook group so we can all get somewhat better acquainted before school? (sorry i would if i could i am computer illiterate)

See you all in the fall :laugh:

Congrats SuperDeezy and everyone else accepted!!! Ask and you shall receive...there is now a Harding U. COP facebook group. It's still very very new and needs work....but pass the word around.....just go to groups on ur facebook pages and look up Harding College of Pharmacy. Look forward to seeing all of you there!:D

hey thanks toothpaste
Im having trouble finding it~ can you post the link please?
thnx

Just wanted to remind all of you out there going to Harding COP to join our facebook group! It's great to get to meet you all...(well virtually)...on the group site. See you all in August!

Just withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to everyone elase still waiting!

I got a call today and was offered admissions. I was in the very first group to interview and they just now notified me. Hopefully someone will be fortunate to take my spot as I kindly declined.

I got an interview on feb 27, 09. I was wondering if anyone had went to the interview yet? How was the interview and what kind of questions did they ask? Does anyone else have an interview on that day. Anyone get accepted yet?