Harp certification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jatt007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I am an international dentist residing in Ontario province of Canada. I wanted to the exact procedure for the Harp Certification . I called the number a hundred times but there was no reply.
I will be very grateful if anyone guides me in this direction.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jatt

Its not a very good system here.. You 'll have to mail ur application and that would take minimum 2 months. These guys are never available on phone neither they 'll reply your voice messages (you could try going to them personally if you want).
The other option is to join george brown college (toronto) and do the HARP certification from there, which would take way too less than 2 months....probably a couple of weeks and u 'll be done even before HARP commission processes your application.
Try to find the information from there website:-
http://coned.georgebrown.ca/owa_prod/cewskcrss.P_Certificate?area_code=PA0009&cert_code=CE0105

Also you get your orofacial anatomy course wavied as you are an international dentist and can start from dental radiology course itself. Call the school and they will guide you how to go about it. They are very helpful.