Caverject

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2003
7,725
29
Pharmacy is pirating your forum....so get out NOW! If you do not leave peacefully, Bananaface has yaah tied up in bondage and she will throw him overboard to his certain death. HARRRRRRR

 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
We have discussed this before, C-ject.

1) I am a little b, not a big B.

2) You need to take your ascorbic acid. You are giving the visiting dental folks seizures.

3) When holding a person for ransom, do not give their location.

4) I actually did wear an eye patch as a child.

5) I can't tie knots worth crap. That's your specialty.
 

DrYo12

Y-bomb
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
7,050
3
41
unfathomably much loved
Status
Resident [Any Field]
ARRRRRRRRRRR!

*plunders booty*
 

DrYo12

Y-bomb
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
7,050
3
41
unfathomably much loved
Status
Resident [Any Field]
bananaface said:
Hey! Leave me some booty! :eek:
*spank*

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
 

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2004
4,703
1
On location
Status
Attending Physician
Evidently an internal squabble within Pharmacy. I will leave you to it.
 
OP
Caverject

Caverject

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2003
7,725
29
you guy's better not let yaah escape with your little tussle goin on.... *heads back to man the deck*
 

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
3,341
5
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist
Caverject said:
If you do not leave peacefully, Bananaface has yaah tied up in bondage and she will throw him overboard to his certain death. HARRRRRRR
Kinky! Bananahead, I didn't realize you were THAT kind of girl. :eek: :smuggrin:
 

DrYo12

Y-bomb
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
7,050
3
41
unfathomably much loved
Status
Resident [Any Field]
 

DrYo12

Y-bomb
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
7,050
3
41
unfathomably much loved
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Caverject said:
you guy's better not let yaah escape with your little tussle goin on.... *heads back to man the deck*
*spank*

Swab the deck, you little speck! AAARRRRRRRRRR!
 

DrYo12

Y-bomb
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
7,050
3
41
unfathomably much loved
Status
Resident [Any Field]
********er
 

Gut Shot

15+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2003
6,526
106
Status
Attending Physician
bananaface said:
We have discussed this before, C-ject.

1) I am a little b, not a big B.

2) You need to take your ascorbic acid. You are giving the visiting dental folks seizures.

3) When holding a person for ransom, do not give their location.

4) I actually did wear an eye patch as a child.

5) I can't tie knots worth crap. That's your specialty.
So, if a boat full of guys who have been at sea for months (entertaining themselves with Warcraft, no doubt) find you cold, lifeless body bobbing in the surf...
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
Havarti666 said:
So, if a boat full of guys who have been at sea for months (entertaining themselves with Warcraft, no doubt) find you cold, lifeless body bobbing in the surf...
I'd be face up.
 
OP
Caverject

Caverject

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2003
7,725
29
I'm your captain damn it!


*If anything, put me with yaah....I hear his ass is pretty easy*
 

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
3,341
5
Squint your eyes and look closer.
Status
Pharmacist
Caverject said:
*If anything, put me with yaah....I hear his ass is pretty easy*
I knew you batted for both teams! :D
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
Caverject said:
I'm your captain damn it!


*If anything, put me with yaah....I hear his ass is pretty easy*
I told you, I can't tie knots! The brig it is for you!

Besides, I really don't think you want me to tie you up to the mast with him. He's over there prattling on about hot mermaids and sirens. :rolleyes:
 

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
6,539
595
Status
Attending Physician
bananaface said:
You are my ass. Do you have boobs too?
What happened to your exams? :laugh: