Harvard Clinical Psych

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eatsleeppsych

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I cant add too much reliable info. But there is a person on this board who goes to Harvard, don't think they are in clincial psych Ph.D. program though. I think its obvious that that is not the place you want to be if your interested in practicing, I'm sure they are not really trying to make a clinician out of you either. Everything I have heard is that it is basically an experimental program with a class in assessment, a class in therapy, and some practicum opportunity. I remember some had complained because even though its Harvard, they found it difficult to get good practicums, primarily because of the other more established clinical programs in the Boston area. I still find this somewhat hard to belief though, so take it with a grain of salt. No doubt it would be good for resesrch based career, but I would be wary of issues of accumulating decent practicum hours, getting an internship, etc.