Harvard decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is silly. They said "by March 12th," and in 1 minute, March 12th, 2010 will cease to exist in the U.S.

Members don't see this ad.

e-mail 5 minutes ago from hsph extending an offer of admission for the SM EHS program!:D

Good luck ederbody!

Got an email this morning that I got into the Quantitative Methods concentration! Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an email this morning that I got into the Quantitative Methods concentration! Good luck everyone!

Same here! Who says that 13th is not the luckiest number ever?? :) I will start the summer-only MPH/QM postdoc program this summer. I sooo look forward to it! Anyone else in the same program out there?

I've opened a Facebook Group for the incoming MPH class at the Harvard School of Public Health - just thought it might be nice to have a forum to meet the other incoming students in the class

Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=397259831158

I will be in the Quantitative Methods program - Hope to see the rest of you there-

Last edited:
Sadly (slash awesomely), I'm heading to Yale's this weekend, but I'm at HSPH right now meeting with profs and touring the campus. I can tell you that, so far, I am very impressed (friendly, so many resources, great connections, fantastic facilities), and Rose in the EH department has been MORE than accommodating. It's a shame it's so darn expensive.

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could post a little report on what happened at the open house. Wish I could go but I'm 12 time-zones away.

PS Thanks ratonlaveur for your advice

Pls does anyone have info on Harvard co-signed loans for international students; is it possible to borrow all of the $60k?

Thanks NYC2000.
I've applied for the loan and the OSFS said they'll get back to me 'by summer'. This worries me a bit since the deadline for submission of financial documents is June 1st. Does anyone have any experience on when exactly they usually approve the loans for int'l students?

Did anybody actually receive a hard copy of the acceptance letter? It'd be a cool thing to have, eah?