Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, all,
Just had a quick question about HES that I wasn't able to find elsewhere: when do you apply?? The webpage says that one should possess a bachelor's degree, so is this not for someone who intends to join the program right after graduation? I am a senior, and my original plan was to submit my app in February when I have my fall quarter grades in, but I wonder if this program is more geared towards those who are at least a year out of college. Please let me know of your experiences, or help me to decipher this!
Another question: does it typically take one year or two to complete the program? In your opinion, is HES worth it?
Thanks!
Just had a quick question about HES that I wasn't able to find elsewhere: when do you apply?? The webpage says that one should possess a bachelor's degree, so is this not for someone who intends to join the program right after graduation? I am a senior, and my original plan was to submit my app in February when I have my fall quarter grades in, but I wonder if this program is more geared towards those who are at least a year out of college. Please let me know of your experiences, or help me to decipher this!
Another question: does it typically take one year or two to complete the program? In your opinion, is HES worth it?
Thanks!