Harvard Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentista1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see that Harvard has started giving out interviews from the sticky thread but I only saw one person saying that they got one. Who else received an invite? Their site says that interviews start in September. Did anyone interview already and what was the process like?

Members don't see this ad.

When I got called for an interview the woman on the phone indicated that I was called pretty early in the process for them, so I think it's still early. None of the dates were filled when I scheduled my interview so I would imagine they will be doing more phone calls soon. Good luck! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
When I got called for an interview the woman on the phone indicated that I was called pretty early in the process for them, so I think it's still early. None of the dates were filled when I scheduled my interview so I would imagine they will be doing more phone calls soon. Good luck! :xf:

What was the first date that they had available?

When did you get called for an interview?
also when was your application sent / completed?

:xf::xf:

I don't actually know when their first interview date is, I just scheduled mine for the day I wanted! Sorry I don't have more details :p I know they only interview Thursdays and Fridays though.

Also, I was called last Thursday afternoon (during one of my classes!) and my app was complete at the end of August!

I don't actually know when their first interview date is, I just scheduled mine for the day I wanted! Sorry I don't have more details :p I know they only interview Thursdays and Fridays though.

Also, I was called last Thursday afternoon (during one of my classes!) and my app was complete at the end of August!

3ec50986_memes-photographs-or-nothing-occured.jpeg

Just kidding, I'm okay without it. Although it would be nice to see something on this forum with official Harvard Dental written on it.

Everything I received was via e-mail and/or phone call and I'm not really keen on giving out my personal information sorry :) (also I'm a girl!)

I can say that I received an e-mail confirming my interview and in it was a very nice letter from two current HSDM students giving me the opportunity to stay overnight with one of them if I would prefer doing that instead of getting a hotel room! Already got a hotel though :p