Harvard Medical School Advisor - 5 student limit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MaxPlancker

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a current HMS student with extensive experience coaching and advising pre-meds. I have also written committee letters for Harvard undergraduates. I'm offering review of AMCAS/secondary apps, premed coaching/strategy starting, interview prep, finding the right ECs, really anything you need or want to help you succeed - totally tailored to your needs. Note: I will not coach MCAT as I am too far removed from the exam, but can provide test-taking secrets. Unlike most pre-med advisors, I have firsthand experience and have mentored numerous Harvard UG premeds and know details to a level these generic advisors almost certainly do not know.

Since I offer personal messaging/unlimited talking with me, I can only take up to 5 students. I will screen for students that are ambitious and motivated before taking you on. My goal is obviously to make some side cash but I make it a personal goal to make sure you achieve your goals. Rates will be for access to me for 1 entire application cycle or academic year if you are yet to apply. PM if interested.