Harvard Medical School Advisor - 5 student limit

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaxPlancker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a current HMS student with extensive experience coaching and advising pre-meds. I have also written committee letters for Harvard undergraduates. I'm offering review of AMCAS/secondary apps, premed coaching/strategy starting, interview prep, finding the right ECs, really anything you need or want to help you succeed - totally tailored to your needs. Note: I will not coach MCAT as I am too far removed from the exam, but can provide test-taking secrets. Unlike most pre-med advisors, I have firsthand experience and have mentored numerous Harvard UG premeds and know details to a level these generic advisors almost certainly do not know.

Since I offer personal messaging/unlimited talking with me, I can only take up to 5 students. I will screen for students that are ambitious and motivated before taking you on. My goal is obviously to make some side cash but I make it a personal goal to make sure you achieve your goals. Rates will be for access to me for 1 entire application cycle or academic year if you are yet to apply. PM if interested.

Members don't see this ad.