Harvard's MCAT accepted range??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mike59

Sweatshop FP in Ontario
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Harvards accepted MCAT range was, in particular, the lowest MCATs they accepted in recent years?

I am interested in applying to their program and have over the top credentials, recommendations and grades, the only visible flaw on my application is the 27 (8,10,9,S) MCAT score.

Would Harvard eliminate me based on this score alone? It's just intimidating knowing that their average is in the mid-30's.

Members don't see this ad.

if you have something stands out in you, i am sure that HMS, or any other school in that matter, will overlook your MCAT score. i don't know much about "top credentials" you have in mind, but i think it's not impossible to get into HMS with a 27 MCAT.

best wish

Look Havard has an average MCAT of 33-34. If it wanted to it could fill its class with people who only score 39 or higher! So why is their MCATs not higher than places like Wash U, or UPenn? It's because they truly want to have a diversified class with people who bring more to the table than just grades and MCAT. So if you feel that you can bring something unique to the table then go aheah and apply to Harvard. Good luck.

Originally posted by medicine2006
[B If it wanted to it could fill its class with people who only score 39 or higher! [/B]

LoL, this again? where was that numerical analysis?