Has anybodies status page changed today (3/27) for Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine changed yesterday around 1PM Pacific time and I'm just curious if they are changing everybodies page and just havn't finished or what. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Still no change for me!

Guess we wait until people start to get letters...

Argh

For some reason this thread has become merged with the white coat ceremony poll. Does anyone know what happened?

Members don't see this ad :)
no change for me yet.... I'm crossing my fingers. NUMS is my #1 choice now that Duke gave me the boot.

no change as of 1:54pm 3/27, still under consideration

when did you guys interview?

the pple who still got no change?

thanks

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Goku:
•no change as of 1:54pm 3/27, still under consideration•••••whend did u interview?

I just want to shed some light on this topic since about two weeks ago I was in the same position as many of you. I interviewed on 01/08/02 and found my status page on 03/05/02 to finally read, "A final descision has been made." Since NUMS gives out decisions in batches, I realized I was in the third batch. I didn't know what to think---maybe all of the acceptances had already been given out and I was going to be rejected/waitlisted.

Talking with fellow NUMS interviewees on SDN and looking at prior posts, I figured out that NUMS had not sent out any post-interview rejections yet. All post-interview notifications were acceptances. When I finally received a letter, it was indeed an acceptance. Everyone else whose status page changed like mine on that date received an acceptance.

So, I would say people whose status page changed recently (i.e., in the last few days) have a very EXCELLENT chance of being accepted. I am under the impression NUMS does not inform applicants who are rejected/waitlisted post-interview until the last Admissions Committee meeting since interviewees are probably evaluated at every Admissions Committee meeting after their interview. I presume those who aren't accepted at the last Committee meeting are probably waitlisted.

Lastly, I just want to reiterate that no one so far who has heard from NUMS post-interview has been rejected. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, I encourage you to look at some of my other posts in other forums on this topic. I think they might be helpful.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by MamboKing:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Goku:
•no change as of 1:54pm 3/27, still under consideration•••••whend did u interview?•••••3/8

I just checked mine and it has changed.

I interviewed on 2/19.

I live in the Midwest, so hopefully I will get the letter fairly soon. If it's an acceptance, I'll post here.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Smoke This:
•I just checked mine and it has changed.

I interviewed on 2/19.

I live in the Midwest, so hopefully I will get the letter fairly soon. If it's an acceptance, I'll post here.•••••Did it change yesterday or is today the first time you had checked in a while?

I hadn't checked it since about halfway through last week.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
•Mine changed yesterday around 1PM Pacific time and I'm just curious if they are changing everybodies page and just havn't finished or what. Thanks•••••around 1 pm time? my gosh, were you checking on the hour, every hour? :D