Has anybody heard from BU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beebee0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when BU sends out decisions? I sent out my application in December, hope they make their decisions soon..

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when BU sends out decisions? I sent out my application in December, hope they make their decisions soon..

I was accepted sometime in mid to late December, but I submitted in October. I'll guess you know within another 1-2 months. :)

The "under review" email I got on 1/14 said processing could take up to 8 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the info! What program did you guys apply for? I'm thinking about writing them a letter to check the status, would that be a good iea?

thanks for the info! What program did you guys apply for? I'm thinking about writing them a letter to check the status, would that be a good iea?

I applied for the MPH in Epi. You should probably wait for that email that tells you they received your app and that it will take 6-8 weeks. If after that time, they still haven't responded, then you should contact them. After all, it's only been a month since you submitted. :p

They got my app in mid-Dec, I got a rejection letter from them this Monday. So yea, a little bit over 4 weeks for me. :(

MPH in Epi

If any of you guys applied to the MS in Epi program like me, we won't be hearing anything until at least March. :(

I submitted in mid-Nov. and haven't heard anything yet. Seems weird to me considering I've already heard from 4 other schools.

I got the acceptance letter yesterday :) MPH Epi
Submitted in late Nov.

can all those of you that have got either accepted or rejected from BU please post your stats? GPA? GREs? work experience..etc. I am very nervous about this one :confused: thank you

I got my acceptance at the end of December; I submitted my app on SOPHAS at the end of October.

elisek, you might want to take a look at the "Fall 2010 Acceptances" thread.

can all those of you that have got either accepted or rejected from BU please post your stats? GPA? GREs? work experience..etc. I am very nervous about this one :confused: thank you

Got accepted but its toooooo expensive. I applied to EPI

680Q 340V
Immunology and Psychology double major

Stats don't mean everything. I got into Michigan but denied by Emory. Got into Texas but denied by Ohio. You really don't know what adcoms look for.

Good luck.